The Industry Research guide describes some of the resources available to you to find information on an industry. It includes electronic and print resources available from the Blume Library and freely available Internet sources.
The Industry Profiles tab lists databases and other sources for broad information on your industry. Under Industry Classification, you will find information on the NAICS and SIC number systems that give you a way to search for your industry using official, specific, code numbers. The Ratios and Statistics tab includes information about comparative data on your industry and the companies that make up the industry. Finally, the Finding Articles tab lists several databases you can search for journal, magazine, and newspaper articles in business.
I encourage you to contact me if you have any questions about the sources listed in this guide.
Business Research Guides
- Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation Research
- BA1310 - Fundamentals of Business Enterprise - Martinez
- BA3351 - Legal Environment of Business - Martinez
- BA4334 - Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility - Spring 2013
- Census Information on the Web & in the Library
- Citation and Documentation Guide
- Company Research
- Country Research
- Industry Research
- Investments Research
- Library Databases
- MK3310 - Principles of Marketing - Martinez
- MN4330 - Negotiation and Conflict Resolution - Fall 2012
- MO 5341/5342: Multinational Organization Studies Internship/Career Preparation
- QM3330 - Management Information Systems - Parzinger - Spring 2013
- San Antonio Media
- SMC 1313 - Foundations of Reflection: Others
Business & Distance Learning Librarian